We are looking for a motivated & proactive individual to be a part of the team responsible for the efficient operation and daily upkeep of the BWTC. The successful candidate would be expected to work flexible mornings, evenings and weekends 15-20 hours per week.
1. Ensure the facilities are maintained in a safe and clean condition according to applicable health and safety standards and WinSport policy.
2. Administrative roles for daily operation of the BWTC.
3. Prepare the BWTC for pre-booked functions and events.
4. Act as support for the Haig Glacier Program, Spray Village and major ski events.
5. Ensure the safety and security of the buildings, their contents and occupants.
6. Support roller ski treadmill training sessions.
1. Perform daily and emergent tasks associated with the BWTC.
1.1. Cleaning tasks including development and execution of cleaning schedules as well as purchasing and inventory of janitorial, building and equipment supplies.
1.2. Provide administrative support for the BWTC.
1.3. Maintain fitness room memberships through cash and computer input.
2. Prepare meeting and conference rooms for bookings and coordinate with facility caterer to assist with major functions and weddings.
3. Operate the rollerski treadmill during team training and testing protocols and assist exercise physiologists as needed.
4. Maintain BWTC grounds/exterior lease area.
5. Ensure the facilities are maintained in a safe and clean condition according to applicable health and safety standards and WinSport policy.
6. Ensure the security of the building and its contents.
1. Ability to maintain effective working relationships with the general public, athletes, coaches and support staff.
2. Proven written and verbal communication skills
3. Experience and willingness to clean, and take pride in, ones work environment along with the ability to trouble shoot and problem solve issues that arise.
4. Ability to work independently with little supervision.
5. Initiative to take on new roles.
6. Experience utilizing Windows OS and Microsoft Office applications.
7. High School Diploma plus two years working experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward cover letter and resume to Andrea Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
The posting will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.